Saturday, April 6, 2013

I am Going to the 2013 Ultimate Blog Party!

The Ultimate Blog Party is the place to go April 5-12th!  It will be the ultimate place to party and meet new friends with no babysitter or plane tickets necessary. Come party with me!

Ultimate Blog Party 2013

What A Handful of Everything is All About:

My name is Krista Low.  I am a Military Wife and I am the Mother of two fabulous boys.  I graduated with a BA in Management and Human Resources from Eastern Washington University.  I am active in Church, and I volunteer my time at my son's baseball league, at church, and with Cub Scouts.  I substitute teach at a Preschool which I love, I love getting together with my Book Club ladies and that I am blessed to be a stay at home Mom.

I created this blog in the fall of 2012.  I started because now that both of my boys are in school I felt the desire to do something productive with my time, but I still want to be able to stay at home and go on field trips with my kids and be home to send them to school and greet them when they get off the bus.  I love making dinner and sitting around the table as a family and going to baseball practice or gymnastics or soccer with my boys.  I love not working in the summer so we can go swimming and play outside together and make memories that will last a lifetime.  So, I knew that whatever I decided to do as my career needed to be from home at least until my boys are out of the house. The great thing about my blog is that I get to test the waters and try lots of different things and see where my talents are.  I love the comments I receive from my readers and visitors to let me know what you like too!  Because of this blog, I feel like I have value; that I  can be a positive influence in the world by offering a piece of myself to those who take the time to view it.

I am new to this fabulous Blogging Community but I am so excited to grow and learn more.  Keep the comments coming!!! Since I have started Blogging I have grown so much more confident in myself and I have loved browsing and getting to know other Bloggers through various Social Media that I really hadn't participated in until now.  I was missing out! I am grateful for the opportunity to participate in this Ultimate Blog Party and meet even more fabulous Bloggers.  Join me there!

Print Friendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...